Device without the extension arms, maximum load bearing capacity 480 kg.
Device without the extension arms, maximum load bearing capacity 800 kg.
OKTOPUS® GL-K800 with transpot cart
You can safely move large-format wall and roof panels weighing up to 800 kg with the OKTOPUS® GL-K800. If the dimensions of the OKTOPUS® GL-K800 are too large for the load to be transported, it is possible to easily remove the four extension arms, including the suction cups mounted to them. The load bearing capacity of the 6 remaining suction cups is 480 kg. The load can be manually rotated 360° and tilted 90° with or without the extension arms. The rotating movement can be locked in 45° intervals and the tilting movement in 18° intervals.
The OKTOPUS® GL-K800 was designed as a crane attachment. It has its own power supply which means there are no cumbersome and, at times, even dangerous power cords to deal with during installation. Its lead-gel batteries are high-powered and thus can easily be used for 8 to 10 hours. The OKTOPUS® GL-K800 is operated by a hand slide valve located directly on the device.
The OKTOPUS® GL-K800 has two independent vacuum circuits, as do all of the OKTOPUS® vacuum lifting systems developed for use on construction sites. Each vacuum circuit is designed to be able to lift twice the nominal load on its own. Technical malfunctions, such as the loss of a vacuum circuit, are signalled by a visual and acoustic alarm. Even the total loss of power is signalled by an alarm horn.
- Crane attachment for use on industrial construction sites
- Two independent vacuum circuits, each vacuum circuit with dual safety system and integrated
- Integrated gauge for monitoring the vacuum and power supply
- Optical and acoustic alarm signalling deviations in nominal conditions
- Powered by a high capacity rechargeable battery
- Extension arms also permit handling of large-format panels.
- Fulfils A.S.4991-2004 requirements
Handling of glass panels in industrial construction.
- must be air impermeable on the suction surfaces
- have a clean and even surface
- may not be covered by a protective film
- 480 kg (6 suction cups ∅ 400 mm)
- 800 kg (10 suction cups ∅ 400 mm)
- Without extension arms: approx. 110 kg
- with extension arms: approx. 135 kg